Monday, April 4, 2011

Do as I say, not as I do!

Hello, lovelies! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

Mine looked a little like this:

"Straw-ba-ba-ba-ba-berry!"
Katrina could hardly wait to dig into this!
Carrot Cake FroYo? Yes, please!

Um, ya.

To say I overdid it in the sweets department would be the understatement of the year...it was definitely a "Do as I say, not as I do" kind of weekend.

Thank God for Mondays!
 
Weekly Goals
I typically set a few health/fitness related goals at the beginning of each week to keep me on track, so I thought I'd share this week's goals with all of you.

1. Obviously I need to work on my self control this week! (See above pics if you can't see why).

2. I would like to incorporate more vegetables into each meal. I have NO problem including loads of fresh fruit in my diet, but vegetables are sometimes a little more difficult.


3. Lastly, I want complete five sessions of at least 30 minutes of cardio. I typically jog or workout on the Precor twice a week, which is OK but not great. I really need to step it up this week!


I'll let you know next week whether or not I accomplished each goal.

If I can maintain the motivation I'm feeling today, things are lookin' pretty good!

xoxo

Discuss

-Do you set weekly goals? If so, feel free to share some of them!

No comments: