Monday, January 5, 2009

Simplify


Over the past few months we have discovered that life is best lived when it is lived simply. This said, we have also found that simplifying is not as easy as it sounds. It is a process that takes time and patience, but the journey is an exciting one!

The purpose of this blog is not so much to keep friends and family updated on what is going on in our lives, although I’m sure from time to time we will be doing that. Our main goal is to create posts’ that will motivate and inspire ourselves and others on a daily basis to live life to the fullest!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

~ said...

agreed
simplicity is key^.^

Anonymous said...

My life is Simple..I work I go to school I eat I sleep I
Work I go to school I eat I sleep I work I go to school I eat I sleep 1234 ABCD