Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Name

I’m sure you are all wondering how we chose our blog name. GREAT question!

It all started when we were about twelve or thirteen. At conventions we’d all be worried about our hair and how we looked, and our pastor’s wife (Sis Hill) would always encourage us that no matter how we felt, as long as we acted like it looked beautiful, everyone else would think so too!

Well…this way of thinking went a long way with us. Ever since then, whenever one of us is having an “ugly day” we just tell each other “Wear your confidence!” It may sound funny, and some may think it’s weird, but it works! Just hearing it makes me stand up a little straighter and put a smile on my face.

So next time you’re having one of those days, try it! Look at yourself in the mirror, smile and tell yourself to “Wear Your Confidence”, because when you believe you’re beautiful, others see it too!


2 comments:

Misti Wiley said...

Nannette and Katrina,
Hey I am glad to see that you guys have created a blog. I want both of you to know that I love you both so much and I am so proud of you guys. Life is not always easy, but you can always come out ahead when you have God on your side. By the way, both of you are beautiful so you dont have to pretend. LOL!!! Always wear your confidence!!! ;)

Susan Hill said...

LOL! You girls, or young ladies are too much! I'm so thrilled that you took my advice way back then! You two are beautiful!!