Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Back!


I have finally made a decision. Not that anyone knew there was a decision to be made, but that's besides the point! After much deliberation, I have decided to rejoin the blogging world. After all, it would be a shame to let such a rockin' blog name go to waste, right? ;-)

I've been tossing the idea around since the beginning of the year, but ended up talking myself out of it every time. You see, if I don't know that I will be 100% committed to something, I don't want to even attempt it. That's right everyone, I have commitment issues. Ha.

 Anyway, I finally decided to give it a shot so...here I am!

My Plans for the Blog

Originally this blog started out as something my sister and I would use to promote positive self-image, confidence, etc., and I still want to do that, but with a bit of a twist.

"Change is a comin'!"
See, I joined Weight Watchers a little over a month ago and am constantly looking for ways to keep myself accountable to the plan. I follow several healthy living blogs, and reading about other peoples success and ideas really has helped keep me on track. So with that in mind, I have decided to use WYC as a place to share various day to day eats and activities...basically holding myself accountable to all of YOU! 


Great idea, huh?

I'm sure as I get into a blogging routine I will discuss various other topics but we'll just play it by ear, mmkay? :-)

I'm off to finish up some work stuff, but check back tomorrow for the beginning of a new chapter here at WYC!

xoxo

Discuss:

Most of the blogs I follow leave a thought provoking question for readers to respond to at the end of each post, which I love and want to start doing here. I know it will probably be a while before I have any "readers" (if ever!), but let's just be optimistic!

Here goes:

- Fellow bloggers: What's one piece of advice you would give to someone just starting out in the blog world (ahem, me!)?
- How do you hold yourself accountable to a new diet/workout routine/hobby? 

1 comment:

Amgilliam said...

Hey Nannette! Congrats on starting the blog again!

Advice? Just be yourself. Don't try to copy anyone else's style or blog voice. :) Post about what you love the most.

Accountable? To my diet...well I have a lot of people that are kinda following my WW journey, so I stay motivated because I know someone is going to be watching... Workout routine? I don't have one...yet. It's tough for me because of my job, church and most importantly--my kids. I don't wanna spend my free time sweating, I'd rather be hanging out with them. Hobby? I love thrifting and doing crafts...but I do it when I can. If I made it more of a routine, it wouldn't be fun anymore. :)